Quick Reference Guide For IIT-JEE Physics (2020) by Kracktest
PHYSICS for IIT JEE (Mains) is designed as a Quick Reference Guide with important Keynotes, Formulae and Practice Questions. The main objective of this book is to provide a final touch for the aspirants who want to revise their concepts along with some good number of practice questions designed strictly according to the pattern, syllabus and trends of previous year question papers.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for IIT-JEE Mains Exams.
1. Each and every chapters starts with important Key Notes, which consists of Definitions, Important Concepts, Applications and some examples along with the important illustrations.
2. Each chapter has a section which covers all important Formulae, which is required to solve the problems from that particular chapter
3. Each chapter ends with some good number of Practice Questions, which is developed strictly according to the latest pattern of IIT JEE Advance followed by detailed explanation. The book has more than 900 practice questions subdivided into various chapters according to its importance in the exam.
Table of Content:
1. Physics and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work Energy and Power
5. Rotational Motion
7. Properties of Solids and Liquids
9. Kinetic Theory of Gases
11. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
15. Electromagnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
20. Communication Systems