CHEMISTRY for IIT JEE (Mains), is designed as a Quick Reference Guide with important Keynotes, Formulae and Practice Questions. The main objective of this book is to provide a final touch for the aspirants who want to revise their concepts along with some good number of practice questions designed strictly according to the pattern, syllabus and trends of previous year question papers.
This book Useful for IIT-JEE Mains Exams.
1. Each and every chapters starts with important Key Notes, which consists of Definitions, Important Concepts, Applications and some examples along with the important illustrations.
2. Each chapter has a section which covers all important Formulae, which is required to solve the problems from that particular chapter
3. Each chapter ends with some good number of Practice Questions, which is developed strictly according to the latest pattern of IIT JEE Advance followed by detailed explanation. The book has more than 800 practice questions subdivided into various chapters according to its importance in the exam.
1. Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
2. States of Matter
3. Atomic Structure
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. Chemical Thermodynamics
8. Redox Reactions and Electro-chemistry
9. Chemical Kinetics
10. Surface Chemistry
11. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
12. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
14. S - Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
15. p-Block Elements
16. d – Block and f - Block Elements
17. Coordination Compounds
18. Environmental Chemistry
19. Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
20. Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
22. Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
23. Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
24. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
27. Chemistry in Everyday Life
28. Principles Related to Practical Chemistry