The second edition of this well-received text continues to provide a coherent and comprehensive coverage of Pulse and Digital Circuits, suitable as a textbook for use by undergraduate students pursuing courses in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, and Telecommunication Engineering. It presents clear explanations of the operation and analysis of semiconductor pulse circuits. Practical pulse circuit design methods are investigated in detail.
The book provides numerous fully worked-out, laboratory-tested examples to give students a solid grounding in the related design concepts. It includes a number of classroom-tested problems to encourage students to apply theory in a logical fashion. Review questions, fill in the blanks, and multiple choice questions offer the students the opportunity to test their understanding of the text material.
This text will be also appropriate for self-study by AMIE and IETE students.
NEW TO THIS EDITION :
• Includes two new chapters—Logic Gates and Logic Families—to meet the curriculum requirements.
• Provides short questions with answers at the end of each chapter.
• Presents several new illustrations, examples and exercises.
1. Linear Wave Shaping.
2. Nonlinear Wave Shaping.
3. Switching Characteristics of Devices.
5. Time-Base Generators.
6. Synchronization and Frequency Division.
7. Sampling Gates.
8. Logic Gates.
9. Logic Families.
10. Blocking Oscillators. Glossary.