Programming Languages "Design and Constructs" is a comprehensive introduction to programming language concepts. This book provides a new approach to Programming Languages by providing a balanced mixture of explanation and experimentation. This book covers the syllabus of many unversities. The book examines design and analysis issues using a wide variety of Programming languages.
This book is useful for computer science students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The opening chapters presents the fundamental principles of Programming Languages while other
2. chapters provide implementation based concepts.
3. Brief summaries of various languages like C, C++, FORTRAN, JAVA, ADA etc.
4. Organized into parts with self contained coverage of major programming paradigms.
5. Expanded discussion of Object Oriented Programming.
6. A variety of exercises have been added to each chapter to further reinforce learning.
7. Text is not oriented to any one Language. Examples of language constructs are given in several 8
8. languages to demonstrate the universality.
9. Overall, this book provides both broad and deep coverages of languages design principles and the major paradigms.
2. Elementary Data Type
3. Syntax and Semantics
4. Structured Data Objects
5. Subprograms and Programmar Defined Data Types
6. Sequence Control
8. Data Control
9. Storage Management
10. Programming Languages