Programming Languages - “Design And Constructs” By Sharad Chauha
Programming Languages "Design and Constructs" is a comprehensive introduction to programming language concepts. This book provides a new approach to Programming Languages by providing a balanced mixture of explanation and experimentation. This book covers the syllabus of many unversities. The book examines design and analysis issues using a wide variety of Programming languages.
Audience of the Book :
|This book is useful for computer science students.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The opening chapters presents the fundamental principles of Programming Languages while other
2. chapters provide implementation based concepts.
3. Brief summaries of various languages like C, C++, FORTRAN, JAVA, ADA etc.
4. Organized into parts with self contained coverage of major programming paradigms.
5. Expanded discussion of Object Oriented Programming.
6. A variety of exercises have been added to each chapter to further reinforce learning.
7. Text is not oriented to any one Language. Examples of language constructs are given in several 8
8. languages to demonstrate the universality.
9. Overall, this book provides both broad and deep coverages of languages design principles and the major paradigms.
Table of Contents:
2. Elementary Data Type
3. Syntax and Semantics
4. Structured Data Objects
5. Subprograms and Programmar Defined Data Types
6. Sequence Control
8. Data Control
9. Storage Management
10. Programming Languages