Principles Of Finance by Meera Govindaraj
We take this opportunity to present this book entitled “Principles Of Finance” to the students of Second Semester - BBA. The object of this book is to present the subject matter in a most concise and simple manner. The book is written strictly according to the New Syllabus (CBCS Pattern).
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for B.B.A. Sem-II students.
1. It brings out the subject in a very simple and lucid manner for an easy and comprehensive understanding of the basic concepts, their intricacies, procedures, and practices.
2. This book will help the readers to have a broader view on
3. The language used in this book is easy and will help students to improve their vocabulary of Technical terms and understand the matter in a better and happier way.
Table of Contents:
1. Basic Concepts in Finance
2. Sources of Finance
3. Capital Structure
4. Recent Trends in Business Finance
5. Appendix (Objective Questions)
6. Model Question Paper