Principles Of Electronics By Er. Sangeeta Choudhary
This well-written book provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles of electronic devices and circuits. The primary aim of this textbook is to raise the analytical skills of students, required for the analysis and design of electronic circuits.
Beginning with a review of semiconductor and its applications including break down diodes, the text moves on to present a detailed, practical understanding of basic construction of bipolar junction transistor, its input/output characteristics, concept of voltage gain and current gain. It also covers construction, operation and characteristics of metal&oxide&semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET), and concept of ideal as well as practical operational amplifier along with their applications. Besides, the book explains various other concepts such as switching theory, logic design and working principle of electronics instruments. The book provides a balanced coverage of devices, analog and digital circuits with an emphasis on analog electronics.
Audience of the Book :
This book is primarily written for 1st year engineering students. In addition, it would also be useful for teachers, scientists, engineers and professionals to quickly understand the fundamentals of electronic devices and circuits.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Each chapter contains detailed explanation to the concepts of analog electronics
2. Text of the book is supported with ample number of illustrations along with solved problems
3. Numerous of practice questions is provided at the end of each chapter for rigorous practice
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Electronics
2. Semiconductor Materials and Properties
3. Semiconductor Diodes
4. Semiconductor Diode Applications
5. Zener Diode
6. Bipolar Junction Transistor
7. Transistor Biasing
8. Transistor as an Amplifier
9. Field-Effect Transistor
10. Operational Amplifier
11. Switching Theory and Logic Design
12. Electronics Instruments