We are delighted to bring out the second edition of Practical Microbiology. Possible viva voce questions and answers have been given at the end of each chapter so that the students can grasp the matter and appear in practical examination with full preparation. The Appendices have been enlarged by giving the composition of culture media which are required for various experiments.
This book Useful for botany.
1. Microbiology Laboratory : Basic Rules & Requirements
2. Methods For Study Of Microorganisms
3. Sampling , Observation & Staining Of Microorganisms
4. Cultivation Of Microorganisms
5. Special Features Of Selected Microorganisms
6. Microbial Interactions
7. Microbial Growth
8. Characterisation Of Microbial Cultures
9. Soil Microbiology
13.Microbiology Of Milk And Food Products
14.Medical Microbiology And Pathology
15.Diagnostic Microbiology And Immunology
16.Water And Waste Water Microbiology