Practical Biochemistry by Mrs. P. H. Agarkar, Dr. Jayant S. Kulkarni, Dr. V. L. Maheshwari, Dr. R. A. Fursule
It is a matter of great delight to write the preface of the first edition of 'Practical Biochemistry'. The major goal of the authors is to provide pharmacy, medical dentistry, biochemistry and health sciences to the students with book that both describes the basics of biochemistry practical and is user friendly and should include almost all experiments generally taught at graduation and post graduation level. The book will be useful from academic point of view and will provide a perfect mixture of reference and practical oriented book, specially for anybody who is working in biochemistry laboratory.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Pharma and Biotechnology student.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction Of Biochemical Samples
2. Solutions, Reagents And Buffers
3. Introduction Of Photometry
4. Introduction To Qualitative Analysis Of Bimolecules
5. Quantitative Biochemical Analysis (Clinical Biochemistry)
6. Introduction To Special Techniques
7. Qualitative Anlaysis Of Urine
8. Some Important Spectrophotometric And Colorimetric Experiments
9. Titrimetric Experiments
10. Flame Photometric Experiments