Physics For NEET /AIIMS Volume - 1 by M. C. Jain
Physics for NEET Volume I has been written in a simplistic style which helps the student to not only study by themselves but also accrue confidence of knowing concepts by solving numerous MCQs which are aptly placed based on the level of difficulty.
The book covers topics which are normally part of Class XI syllabus and are replete with Illustrations and previous years' questions.
Test papers also add to the practice quotient of the book and with solutions to almost all questions, the book provides a complete practice‐based atmosphere for the student to revel in.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for For NEET exam.
The main features of the book are as follows:
• Simple theory which aids conceptual understanding of topics
• Illustrative examples to support the theory provided
• Close to 700 examples and figures followed by over 4000 MCQs and Assertion-Reason Questions
Table of Contents:
• Measurement: Units, Dimensions and Errors
• Scalars and Vectors
• Motion in a Straight Line
• Motion in a Plane-I: Projectile Motion
• Forces and Newton's Laws of Motion
• Motion in a Plane-II: Circular Motion
• Work, Energy and Power
• Conservation of Momentum, Center of Mass, Collisions
• Rotational Motion
• Simple Harmonic Motion
• Fluid Statics
• Flow of Ideal Fluids
• Surface Tension
• Thermal Expansion, Gas Laws and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Thermometer
• Heat, Work and Laws of Thermodynamics
• Modes of Heat Transfer
• Superposition of Waves
• Self-Assessment Tests