The entrance examination scenario has witnessed many changes in the pattern of question papers varying from subjective to multiple choice questions, since the time prestigious institutions such as IITs and AIIMS have come into existence.
This book is an attempt to provide an updated and in-depth coverage of the latest syllabus and pattern of question papers for all the Entrance Examinations i.e. IIT-JEE, JEE (MAINS), MHT-CET AIIMS and other medical and engineering colleges. The book has been shaped entirely according to the student perspective and a sincere effort has been made to present the material in a very functional and practical manner so that students enjoy the learning process as they proceed through the lesson rather than experiencing it as an ordeal. This book will not only strengthen the conceptual foundation of the students but also equip them with the necessary speed, accuracy and confidence for the entrance examinations.
Each unit has been designed with the objective of testing an aspirant's grasp and understanding of concepts. Furthermore, each unit begins with comprehensive information about the topic, solved examples, MCQs and MCQs from different competitive examinations with their complete solutions.
This book Useful for JEE / NEET students.
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Atomic Structure
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox Reactions
10. s-Block Elements
11. Organic Chemistry : Some Basic Principles and Techniques
13. Environmental Chemistry
14. Solid State
17. Chemical Kinetics
18. Surface Chemistry
19. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
20. p-Block Elements (Group 13-18)
21. d and f Block Elements
22. Co-ordination Compounds
23. Alkyl Halides and Aryl Halides
24. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
25. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
29. Chemistry in Everyday Life
Practice Question Papers
Neet Previous Years Question Papers