Physical pharmaceutics is a pharmaceutical material science that is concerned with the physical and chemical principles of materials that go into the formulation of dosage forms.
This book mainly aims in guiding the professor and students regarding the fundamental principles of physical pharmaceutics. This book also helps the students in overcoming the obstacles faced by them in practical aspects of physical pharmaceutics.
This book Useful for B. Pharma student.
1. Determination of Solubility of Drug at Room Temperature
2. Determination of pKa Value by Half Neutralization/ Henderson Hassel Balch Equation
3. Determination of Partition Coefficient of Benzoic acid in Benzene and Water
4. Determination of Partition Coefficient of Iodine in Water and Carbon Tetracholride
5. Determination of % Composition of NaCl in a Solution Using Phenol-Water System by CST Method
6. Determination of Surface Tension of Given Liquids by Drop Count and Drop Weight Method
7. Determination of HLB Number of Surfactant by Saponification Method
8. Determination of Freundlich and Langmuir Constants Using Activated Charcoal
9. Determination of Critical Micelle Concentration of Surfactants
10. Determination of Stability Constants and Donor-Acceptor Ratio of PABA-Caffeine Complex by Solubility Method
11. Determination of Stability Constants and Donor-Acceptor Ratio of Cupric Glycine Complex by pH Titration Method