Pharmacology involves the study of the drug actions on the body. It includes to finding out how the drug produce beneficial and adverse effects on body. Pharmacologists aim to develop the better understanding of drugs and their actions on biological systems for improvement of human health.
Student of undergraduate always face problem to understand the pharmacology subject because of unproven disease mechanism and lengthy language. In an attempt to remedy, the text of this book cover the disease mechanism whenever is necessary which will helps to understand the treatment module. Texts are written in point wise and in precise manner along with memorable illustrations whenever necessary which will helps in understanding and remembering the text.
This book Useful for B. Pharma student.
1. Introduction to Pharmacology
4. Adverse Drug Reactions
5. Drug Interactions
6. Drug Discovery and Clinical Evaluation of New Drugs
7. Organization and Functions of ANS
8. Neurohumoral Transmission, Co-transmission and Neurotransmitters
9. Adrenergic System and Drugs
10. Cholinergic System and Drugs
11. Neuromuscular Blockers and Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
12. Local Anaesthetics
13. Drugs used in Myasthenia Gravis and Glaucoma
14. Neurohumoral Transmission IN CNS
15. General Anesthetics and Pre-Anaesthetics
16. Sedative, Hypnotics
17. Anticonvulsants Drugs
18. Alcohol and Disulfiram
19. Psychopharmacological Agents
20. Drugs used in Parkinson's and Alzheimer's
21. CNS Stimulants
22. Opioid Analgesic and Antagonist
23. Drug Addiction, Abuse, Tolerance and Dependence