Pharmacognosy And Phytochemistry - I by S. B. Gokhale, Dr. M. G. Kalaskar, Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni, Dr. S. U. Yele
It gives us great pleasure in placing this Practical book of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry-I in the hands of the Second Year B. Pharm students as per the revised rules and syllabus framed under PCI Regulations 2014. The contents of this book have been prepared in accordance with the revised syllabus prescribed and implemented from June 2018.
While describing the course contents, sufficient care has been taken to quote the suitable examples wheresoever applicable. Every attempt has been made to provide the maximum number of diagrams.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharma student.
Table of Contents:
1. Analysis of Crude Drugs by Chemical Tests
2. Determination of Stomatal Number and Stomatal Index
3. Determination of Vein Islet Number, Vein Islet Termination and Paliside Ratio
4. Determination of Size of Starch Grains, Calcium Oxalate Crystals by Eye Piece Micrometer
5. Determination of Fiber Length and Width
6. Determination of Number of Starch Grains by Lycopodium Spore Method
7. Determination of Ash Value
8. Determination of Extractive Values of Crude Drugs
9. Determination of Moisture Content of Crude Drugs
10. Determination of Swelling Index and Foaming Index