Pharmacognosy And Phytochemistry - I by S. B. Gokhale, Dr. C. K. Kokate, Dr. A. U. Tatiya, Dr. M. G. Kalaskar
It gives us great pleasure in placing the book of “Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry-I” in the hands of the Second Year B. Pharm, Semester - IV students as per the revised rules and syllabus framed under PCI Regulations 2014.
The contents of this book have been prepared in accordance with the revised syllabus prescribed and implemented from June 2018.
While describing the course contents, sufficient care has been taken to quote the suitable examples wheresoever applicable. Every attempt has been made to provide the maximum number of figures/photos where so ever they are essential.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharma student.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Pharmacognosy
2. Classification of Drugs
3. Quality Control of Natural Drugs
4. Quantitative Microscopy of Crude Drugs
5. Cultivation, Collection and Storage of Natural Drugs
6. Conservation of Medicinal Plants
7. Plant Tissue Culture
8. Pharmacognosy in Various Systems of Medicine
9. Introduction to Secondary Metabolites
10. Plant Products
11. Primary Metabolites