It gives me great pleasure and privilege in presenting this book on ‘Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence’ in new form. Every profession is governed by particular legislation/s and pharmacy profession is no exception. The Pharmaceutical industry is transforming and undergoing continuous changes. It is becoming competitive, vibrant and successful because of the new rules and regulations as well as amendments in the acts enforced by Government of India. Considering the changing scenario, I had included some important topics in this edition.
This book Useful for Pharma Student.
1. The Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and its Rules 1945
2. The Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and its Rules 1945
3. Pharmacy Act – 1948
4. Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act, 1955 and Rules Thereunder 1976
5. Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985 and Rules
6. Study of Salient Features of Drugs and Magic Remedies Acts and its Rules
7. The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960
8. National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority
9. History of Pharmaceutical Legislation in India and Code of Pharmaceutical Ethics
10. Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971 and Rules 1975
11. Right to Information Act, 2005
12. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)