Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry by Dr. Shivakumar Swamy, Bidya Bhushan, Dr. Sanjay G. Walode
We are pleased to present this text book of Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry to the students of First Year B. Pharm, Semester – I.
This text book is written with a view to cover new syllabus framed for semester – I B. Pharm Students by Pharmacy Council of India as per education regulations 2014. The book has been divided into respective chapters as mentioned in the syllabus. Every inorganic compound included in this book has been discussed under definition, preparation, properties, identification, assay method, storage condition and uses.
This book also includes some general topics such as Impurities in Pharmaceutical substances and their limit test and radio pharmaceuticals.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharma students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction To Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
2. Pharmacopoeia And Monographs
3. Impurities In Pharmaceutical Substances And Limit Tests
4. Acids, Bases And Buffers
5. Major Intra And Extracellular Electrolytes
6. Dental Products
7. Gastrointestinal Agents
8. Topical Agents (Protectives, Astringents & Anti-Microbials
9. Miscellaneous Compounds
11. Identification Tests For Anions