We express our sincere gratitude to the faculty members and students for their excellent response to our book. We are thankful for the suggestions received from various corners of the profession while revising this book.
The general plan of the book remains the same as the older editions. However, many chapters have been revised in the present edition. Necessary additions have been made as per the suggestions received.
We hope that the present edition will be useful to the students as well as faculty members. Suggestions from all corners of the profession will be highly appreciated for the upgradation and improvement of this book.
This book Useful for Pharma student.
1. Introduction To Pharmaceutical Analysis
2. Impurities In Pharmaceutical Substances And Limit Tests
3. Some Fundamental Concepts
4. Sampling Techniques
5. Gravimetric Analysis
6. Aqueous Acid-Base Titrations
7. Non-Aqueous Titrations
8. Precipitation Titrations
9. Complexometric Titrations
10. Oxidation-Reduction Titrations
11. Analysis Of Fixed Oils, Fats And Waxes
12. Analysis Of Essential Oils
13. Solvent Extraction Methods
14. Functional Group Analysis
18. Measurement Of Potential And Ph
20. Miscellaneous Methods
21. Errors In Analysis And Statistical Treatment