Oswaal Karnataka SSLC Sample Question Papers For Class X Mathematics (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Preparing for any Examination calls for a lot of discipline and perseverance on the part of a student. We at Oswaal Books have always strived to be a student’s closest companion, his guiding light and his trusted friend by helping him sail through this important phase with utmost ease and confidence and emerge a winner!! In order to excel, a student not only has to be updated with the latest Board curriculum but also stay focused and use necessary exam tools to his advantage. KSEEB released Blueprint and Model Papers for Academic Year 2019-2020 on which Oswaal Books has based all its Exam Preparatory Material. Oswaal Books has always been proactive to follow the changes proposed by the Board and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents and teachers at ease. The Oswaal Sample Question Papers have been developed as per the latest Board guidelines in order to support the students during the crucial exam preparatory phase. They provide the most formidable combination of Questions along with top notch Learning Tools to empower the students to conquer every examination they face. Each Sample Question Paper has been designed with a lot of care and precision. Our panel of experts have tried their best to arrange each Sample Question Paper in such a way that it gives the students an exact feel of the Final Examination. Special care has been taken to keep all the solutions simple and precise.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Ten Sample Question Papers covering important concepts from an examination perspective (1-5 solved and 6-10 for Self-Assessment*)
2. All Typologies of Questions as per the latest blueprint and Model Papers issued by KSEEB for examination success
3. Answers from Board Scheme of Evaluation upto April 2019 Exam with detailed explanations as per the word limit for exam-oriented study
4. ‘On Tips Notes’ for crisp revision (Only for Science, Maths & Social)
5. ‘Mind Maps’ for improved learning
Table of Content:
1. Sample Question Papers (Solved)
2. Sample Question Papers (Self Assessment)*
4. Value Points of Self Assessment Papers 6-10