Oswaal Gujarat GSEB NCERT Solutions (Textbook + Exemplar) Chapterwise & Topicwise For Class XI Physics (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
“The Objective of Education is to prepare the young to Educate themselves throughout their Lives”
This philosophy has always been followed by Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB), whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. GSEB ensures better access, equality and quality in elementary education for school students. In order to achieve aforesaid objectives, Gujarat State Board of School Textbooks (GSSTB) has proposed a new syllabus for school textbooks, which will be aligned with NCERT.
We at Oswaal Books, welcome the above decision of GSEB and have ensured our offerings include updated content, aligned with the latest syllabus as directed by the Board. Oswaal Question Banks are designed as per the latest curriculum and emphasize on nurturing individuality thus enhancing one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. Features like Chapter wise and Topic wise presentation, Quick Review & Mind Maps strengthen knowledge and attitude related to the subject. Oswaal Question Banks are designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills. Practically, this book provides students everything they need to learn and excel.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Students.
1. Latest content - Strictly based on the latest GSEB Curriculum
2. GSSTB (NCERT) Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
3. Answers as per Educational Board Marking Scheme - helps students to self practice
4. Quick Review – Chapter wise / Topic wise Introduction - enables quick revision
5. Know the terms / facts / formulae / links - aids in-depth study and better understanding of the concepts
6. Mind Maps - For Improved Learning and Clearer Thinking
Table of Content:
1. Physical World
2. Units and Measurements
3. Motion in a Straight Line
4. Motion in a Plane
5. Laws of Motion
6. Work, Energy and Power
7. System of Particles and Rotational Motion
9. Mechanical Properties of Solids
10. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
11. Thermal Properties of Matter
13. Kinetic Theory