ISC Handbook Of Physics For Class - 12th by Abhay Tripathi, Dr. D. P. Singh, Vinay Bajpai
This self-study material has been written and revised strictly as per the further reduced syllabus for the 2021 examination. The whole syllabus has been divided into units. Each unit consists of very short answer type questions, short answer type questions, long answer type questions, solved numerical, unsolved numerical, and multiple-choice questions (MCQs) which are the latest addition to the board question paper. Each unit starts with key articles, concepts, and necessary derivations. At the end of every unit, there is a summary chart that consists of key formulae and concepts.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for ISC Class 12 Physics students.
1. MCQs have been included in each chapter. Topic-wise chapters are covered in order to meet the learning expectations of students.
2. ISC (XII) Revision Questions are provided in the book which consists of a lot of different types of questions to give students sufficient practice.
Table of Contents:
2. Current Electricity
3. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
4. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
5. Electromagnetic Waves
7. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
8. Atoms and Nuclei
9. Electronic Devices