ISC Handbook Of Chemistry For Class - 12th by R. K. Sharma, A. N. Singh
We are immensely pleased to present the revised edition of the ISC Handbook of Chemistry Class XII. It has been thoroughly revised according to the latest ISC syllabus and covers the scope of the syllabus as well. As per the new format of the question paper suggested by the council, at the end of each unit, questions with their answers have been classified into different categories viz. 1 mark, 2 marks, 3 marks, and 5 marks. Accordingly some new multiple-choice questions along with
their solutions have been given at the end of each unit.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for ISC Class 12 Chemistry students.
1. Some important questions based on the NCERT syllabus and NCERT example questions have been added at the end of each unit to meet the latest requirement of the ISC syllabus.
2. New model test papers based on the latest council pattern are given at the end of the book which will help the students to prepare themselves for the upcoming ISC exam.
Table of Contents:&nbs
1. Solid State
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. General Principals and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. p-Block Elements
8. d- and f-Block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
13. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
15. Chemistry in Everyday Life