Object-Oriented Systems in C++ covers the syllabus of UP Technical and Uttaranchal Technical University. Its main objective is to teach how to design and develop a real world system using object-oriented modeling concepts and later how to write a program in C++ and how to make proper use of its features in computer programs.
This book starts with a concise introductory text on object-oriented methodologies free from complex definitions in order to facilitate clear-cut understanding of OOAD and use of C++ language to implement it in a very short span of time. All the chapters have been analysed in a tutorial style based explanation of OOAD and C++ concepts through examples with a reference style. The book makes the learning for students very easy.
This book Useful for BCA, MCA & Computer Science Students.
PART A: Object-Oriented Systems
1. Object Modeling
2. Dynamic Modeling
3. Functional Modeling
4. OMT Methodologies
PART B: C++
1. Object-Oriented Model
2. A Quick Start with C++
3. Variables, Data Types and Tokens
4. Statements, Expressions and Operators
5. Decision Making in C++
6. Program Flow Controls in C++
7. Functions in C++
8. Fundamentals of Classes and Objects
9. Arrays and Pointers
12. Streams and Files
13. Friend Classes, Friend Functions and Inline Functions
14. Exceptions and Error Handling
16. Preprocessor Derivatives in C++
17. Graphics Programming in C++