New Venture Planning by Dr. Sapna Bansal And Engr. Tonye Stephen Lawson (JP)
This book is an attempt to provide a wider understanding of the basic concepts and practices of New Venture Planning in terms of innovations, as well as its features keeps its readers informed about the development and the matrix of these changing trends in business world. The book adopts fresh and novel approach to study of all aspects of project management. The approach of this book has been kept readers friendly. This book is a set of my experience of twelve years of teaching and personal interaction with number of Entrepreneur to whom I met in this wonderful world and the students of University of Delhi, and other reputed Educational Institute of India and Abroad. This book has been written keeping in mind the syllabus for B.Com.(H), Semester VI, BCH 6.4 DSE Group B(g), University of Delhi..
Key Features :
* Exposition of the text is clear and precise.
* Learning objectives outlining the contents of the chapter.
* Adequate number of diagrams, tables and boxes have been used to make the complex topic self-explanatory.
* Suitable examples from industries have been given at appropriate places.
* Summary has been given at the end of each chapter for the easy recapitulation.
* Case studies have been incorporated in various chapters to bridge the gap.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for BBA,MBA Student.
Table of Content:
Unit I: Starting New Ventures
Unit II: Methods to Initiate Ventures
Unit III: Legal Challenges in Setting up Business
Unit IV: The Search for Entrepreneurial Capital
Unit V: The Marketing Aspects of new Ventures
Unit VI: Business Plan Preparation for New Ventures