Network Theory For GTU by U. A. Bakshi, Late A. V. Bakshi
The importance of Network Theory is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Network Theory.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Circuits Variables And Circuits Elements And Sources
2. Mesh And Nodel Analysis of Resistive Circuits
3. Coupled Circuits And Dot Conventions
4. Circuits Theorems And Their Applications
5. Time Domain Response Of First Order RL And RC Circuits
6. Time Domain Response Of Second Order Linear Circuits
7. Initial Conditions
8. Laplace Transform And Applications
9. Network Functions And Pole-Zero Plot
10. Two Port Networks
11. Introduction To Network Topology
12. Introduction To Passive Network Synthesis
Short Question & Answer
Solved University Question Papers