NCERT Plus Objective Biology For NEET Volume - 1 by Amit Kumar Dixit
This is unique bilingual book that specially help candidates coming from Hindi background. Understanding the question fully is the first requirement to answer it correctly.
Books are based on NCERT pattern, provide sufficient practice material that includes previous years' questions.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Biology For NEET.
• Bilingual: Question-Answers in English and Hindi
• NEET: Covers NEET and other medical entrance examinations
• NCERT: Based on NCERT syllabus
• Exhaustive: In-depth coverage
• Questions: Includes questions and answers from previous years' exams
Unit-1: Diversity in The Living World • The Living World • Biological Classification • Plant Kingdom • Animal Kingdom,
Unit-2: Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals • Morphology of Flowering Plants • Anatomy of Flowering Plants • Structural Organisation in Animals,
Unit-3: Cell: Structure and Functions • Cell—The Unit of Life • Biomolecules • Cell Cycle and Cell Division,
Unit-4: Plant Physiology • Transport in Plants • Mineral Nutrition • Photosynthesis in Higher Plants • Respiration in Plants • Plant Growth and Development,
Unit-5: Human Physiology • Digestion and Absorption • Breathing and Exchange of Gases • Body Fluids and Circulation • Excretory Products and their Elimination • Locomotion and Movement • Neural Control and Coordination • Chemical Control and Coordination
• AIPMT/NEET Previous Years Questions
• NEET 2017 Questions and Answers