Model Paper BSE Board Chapterwise Question Answer For Class XII Economics (For 2020 Exam) by SBPD Editorial Board
We are extremely pleased to present ‘Rajeev’s Model Paper’ based on the New Syllabus & Examination Pattern of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for Class XII. So that the students can achieve proficiency and understanding of the subject matter.
A compilation of selected important questions is given in the form of Model Test Papers (with solutions) to get the students familiar with the examination pattern and pass the examination with flying colours.
At the end of the book, Model Examination Paper for the year 2020 is given to get the students familiar with the question paper pattern, allocation of marks for different type of questions and maximum words limit that can be used to answer each question.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 12 students.
1. Points to Remember.
2. Objective Type Questions..
3. Short Answer Type Questions
4. Long Answer Type Questions.
Table of Contents:
2. Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand
3. Producer Behaviour and Supply
4. Forms of Market and Price Determination
5. Simple Application of Tools of Demand and Supply Curves
6. Concepts and Aggregates Related to National Income
7. Money and Banking
8. Determination of Income and Employment
9. Government Budget and the Economy
10. Balance of Payments and Exchange Rate
Model Paper Set 1 to 4 (with OMR Sheet)
Board Examination Paper (BSEB) (with OMR Sheet)