We are extremely pleased to present “Rajeev’s Model Paper” based on the New Syllabus and Examination Pattern of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for Class XII so that the students can achieve proficiency and understanding of the subject matter.
At the end of this, a compilation of selected important questions is given in the form of Model Papers (Solved) to get the students familiar with the examination pattern and pass the examination with flying colours.
We express our gratitude to the experienced teachers and the subject specialists for their support in preparation of this Model Paper. We would feel privileged if any mistakes that may have crept in inadvertently is brought to our notice. Suggestions from the students for the improvement of this Model Paper will be most welcome.
This book Useful for Class 12 students.
1. Objective Type Questions
2. Short Answer Type Questions
3. Long Answer Type Questions
1. Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisations
2. Accounting for Partnership Firms : Fundamentals
3. Reconstitution of Partnership—Change in Profit-Sharing Ratio among the Existing Partners
4. Goodwill : Meaning, Nature, Factors Affecting and Methods of Valuation
5. Reconstitution of Partnership : Admission of a Partner
6. Reconstitution of Partnership : Retirement of a Partner
7. Reconstitution of Partnership : Death of a Partner
8. Dissolution of a Partnership Firm
9. Issue, Forfeiture and Re-issue of Shares
10. Issue of Debentures
11. Redemption of Debentures
12. Financial Statement of a Company
13. Financial Analysis
14. Tools of Financial Analysis
15. Accounting Ratios
16. Cash Flow Statement
Model Paper Set 1-4 (BSEB) (With OMR Sheet)
Board Examination Papers (With OMR Sheet) (BSEB)