The importance of Microprocessors and Microcontrollers is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Microprocessors and Microcontrollers.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Electronics & Electrical Engineering students.
1. 8085 Processor
2. 8085 Instruction Set & ALP
3. Looping, Counting, Time Delays & Code Conversion
4. 8085 Interrupts
5. 8085 Timing Diagrams
6. Memory Interfacing
7. I/O Interfacing
8. Programmable Peripheral Interface (PPI) - 8255
9. Programmable Interrupt Controller (PIC) - 8259
10. Programmable Interval Timer (PIT/C) 8253/8254
11. DMA Controller - 8237
12. Serial Data Transfer (USART) 8251
13. Keyboard and Display Controller - 8279
14. A/D and D/A Converter Interfacing with 8085
15. 8051 Microcontroller
16. 8051 Instruction Set and Programming
17. 8051 I/O Ports, Timer, Serial Port & Interrupts
18. Microcontroller Applications
Solved Question Paper of Anna University