| About The Book Microprocessor 8085 And Its Interfacing
This comprehensive and thoroughly updated text now in its second edition continues to provide the complete knowledge about the Intels 8085 microprocessors, its programming and concept of interfacing of memory, input/output devices and programmable peripheral chips.
Organized in four parts, Part I (Chapters 19) covers a review of the analog and digital signals as well as hardware and software related aspects of microprocessor 8085. Part II (Chapters 10 and 11) discusses memory and input-output concepts, analog to digital and digital to analog converters and various memory and IO address decoding techniques. Part III (Chapters 1217) explains the programmable interfacing chips with extensive interfacing examples. Part IV (Chapters 18 and 19) presents a brief discussion on other 8-bit microprocessors along with 16 and 32-bit Intel Processors. Each topic has been supported with numerous examples that will help students apply the concepts to other microprocessors in the course at advanced level.
This book is designed specifically for the undergraduate students of electronics and communication engineering, computer science and engineering, and information technology.
New to this Edition :
Chapters on Architecture and Organization of Microprocessor and Instruction Set of 8085 Microprocessor have been revised and modified substantially.
Multiple choice questions have been added to all the chapters.
Table of Contents:
|Preface Preface to the First Edition Acknowledgements|
1. Number System
2. Architecture and Organization of Microcomputer
3. Architecture and Organization of Microprocessor
4. Instruction Set of 8085 Microprocessor
5. Instruction Timing and Operation of 8085 Microprocessor
6. Programming of 8085 Microprocessor
7. Stack and Subroutine
8. Interrupts of 8085
9. Serial and Parallel Data Transfer
10. IO and Memory Interfacing
11. DigitalAnalog Conversion
12. Non-Programmable and Programmable Peripheral Interfacing Chips
13. 8253/54 Programmable Timer
14. DMA Controller 8257 and 8237
15. 8259A, Programmable Interrupt Controller (PIC)
16. Keyboard and Display Interfacing
17. 8251 Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (USART)
18. Other 8-Bit Microprocessors
19. Advance Microprocessors