Management Information Systems covers the basic concepts of management and the various interlinked concepts of information technology that are generally considered essential for prudent and reasonable business decisions. The book offers the most effective coverage in terms of content and case studies. It matches the syllabi of all major Indian universities and technical institutions.
The book has an Indian perspective combined with an international standpoint. It draws on both academic research and current practices to present the organizational perspective of MIS.
This book Useful for Management Student.
1. Explains the business management perspective to students, MIS manager, designers, developers, implementers and users.
2. Discusses the concepts in every chapter through relevant case studies
3. Offers detailed understanding through MCQs, questions, project work, key terms and summary
1. Trends in the World of Business
2. Information and its Value
3. Basics of Management and Organization
4. Information and Decision-Making
5. Systems Concepts and Approach
6. Information Systems in Organizations
7. Strategy and Information Systems
8. Information Systems Planning
9. Information System Analysis and Design
10. Developing Information Systems
11. Information Systems Implementation and Evaluation
12. Database Management System
13. Information Security
14. Issues in Information System Management
15. Decision Support Systems and Expert Systems
16. Enterprise Architecture and Systems