Macroeconomics by Dr. Priyanka Murria
It gives me immense pleasure to present a book on macroeconomics before the esteemed readers. This book is the outcome of ten years of teaching of macroeconomics to the students of B.Com. (Hons.) , B.B.A., B.B.A (C.A.M.) and M.B.E. The book provides comprehensive depiction of macroeconomic concepts for the students of second semester of B.Com (Hons.) and B.B.A. of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (G.G.S.I.P.U). Thus, the subject matter pertaining to Macroeconomics has been presented in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by I.P. University. However, an attempt has been made to customize macroeconomics to the requirements of similar courses like B.A. (Hons.), B.B.E., B.B.S. and Eco. (Hons.). Thus, the book is equally good for undergraduate students in economics, commerce and management of all the Indian universities and management institutes.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Com, BBA Student.
1. Based on the revised syllabus of I.P. University.
2. The subject matter covers the entire syllabus prescribed by I.P. University for B.Com. (Hons.) and B.B.A.
3. The complex topics have been explained in simple manner so that the students can easily understand the intricate concepts of macroeconomics.
4. The sequence of topics as prescribed by university has been followed.
5. Extensive use of tables, flowcharts, mathematical functions, equations, and diagrams has been made to facilitate the learning of the readers.
6. The use of examples has been done where ever required.
7. The exam oriented review questions have been given at the end of each chapter for self assessment of the students.
Table of Content:
1. An Introduction To Macroeconomics
2. Circular Flow Of Income And Expenditure
3. An Introduction To National Income And Related Aggregates
4. National Income Estimation: Methods And Related Issues
5. Classical Theory Of Income, Output And Employment
6. Modern (Keynesian) Theory Of Income And Employment
7. Consumption, Saving And Investment
8. National Income Determination In Two Sector Model
9. National Income Determination In Three Sector Model
10. National Income Determination In Four Sector Model
11. The Multiplier Analysis In Two, Three And Four Sector Model
12. Money And Its Theories
14. Equilibrium Of Product And Money Market: The Is-lm Analysis
15. Monetary Policy (For Reference)
16. Fiscal Policy (For Reference)
Previous Year Question Papers