Moderns ABC Plus Of Biology Class 11 Part-I by Dr. B. B. Arora, A. K. Sabharwal
We feel pleasure in presenting the revised edition of our book for class XI students. The book “Modern’s abc + of Biology” has been prepared strictly according to the new syllabus proposed by CBSE New Delhi and Education Board of other Indian states and N.C.E.R.T. textbook.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for the Class XI Biology Students
1. NCERT Textbook Questions Solved.
2. NCERT Exemplar Problems Solved
3. Solutions of Important questions are given at the end of every chapter.
4. Special emphasis has been given to narrative style, illustrations, coverage of topics and clarity of expression.
Table of Contents:
1. Chapter-1: The Living World
2. Chapter-2: Biological Classification
3. Chapter-3: Plant Kingdom
4. Chapter-4: Animal Kingdom
5. Chapter-5: Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Chapter-6: Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Chapter-7: Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Chapter-8: Cell-The Unit of Life
9. Chapter-9: Biomolecules
10. Chapter-10: Cell Cycle and Cell Division