MOD ABC Of Objective Chemistry MH-CET by Dr. S. P. Jauhar, Dr. Sheenu Jauhar
We feel pleasure in presenting the book 'Modern's abc of Objective Chemistry' for students appearing in MH-CET examinations . The book has been thoroughly written in accordance with the latest syllabus and changing trends of examinations.
This provides thorough discussion of the chapters emphasising all the important formulae, facts and terms. This can serve as quick revision of the chapter before the examination. This part has been enriched with new materials, Key points, Learning Plus, Facts toMemorise, In Focus etc.
Audience of the Book :
This book has been prepared strictly in accordance with syllabus and guidelines for Maharastra MH-CET. It fulfils the needs of the students aspiring for selection in competitive examinations.
Revision tests are given at the end of each chapter. These will help students to check their performance after they have gone through the chapters. Four unit evaluation tests are given at the end of each unit. Five mock test papers covering the complete syllabus are also given at the end of the book. All these will provide sufficient materials to students for practice during their preparation.
Table of Contents:
1. The Solid State
2. Solutions and Colligative Properties
3. Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
5. Chemical Kinetics
6. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. Chemistry of p-Block Elements
8. Chemistry of -and -Block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
13. Compounds Containing Nitrogen
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life