We feel as great pleasure in presenting this book of MHT-CET CHEMISTRY. It is according to the revised syllabus of Maharashtra, Health and Technical - Common Entrance Tests with effect from 2018.
The basic purpose of this book is to present a clear and valid treatment of every aspect of the topics in the prescribed syllabus from the point view of Common Entrance Test. The subject matter has been arranged systematically and methodically. Efforts have been made to make treatment simple, lucid and comprehensive. Simple language and step-by-step solving of questions are given so that the matter in the subject will become easy for the students to understand.
Each chapter in the book is arranged systematically. A large number of multiple choice questions are given in each chapter. The questions are arranged in hierarchical order so that first students have to solve simple theory based questions and then problems and concept oriented questions. This will help students to achieve conceptual coherent framework knowledge of Chemistry, which is necessary in entrance tests.
This book Useful for MHT-CET students.
1. Solid State
2. Solutions and Colligative Properties
3. Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
5. Chemical Kinetics
6. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. p-Block Elements
8. d- and f-Block Elements
9. Co-ordination Compounds
10. Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes (and Arenes)
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
13. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life
17. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
18. States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
19. Redox Reactions
20. Surface Chemistry
21. Nature of Chemical Bond
23. s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
24. Basic Principles and Techniques in Organic Chemistry
JEE Mains 2017