Introduction To Signals And Systems And Digital Signal Processing by Bandyopadhyay
With an interesting approach to educate the students in signals and systems, and digital signal processing simultaneously, this book not only provides a comprehensive introduction to the basic concepts of the subject but also offers a practical treatment of the modern concepts of digital signal processing. Written in a cogent and lucid manner, the book is addressed to the needs of undergraduate engineering students of electrical, electronics, and computer disciplines, for a first course in signals and digital signal processing.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electrical, Electronics & Computer Engineering Students
1. Detailed coverage of the signals, systems, and network concepts.
2. Extensive treatment of mathematical tools like Fourier analysis, Laplace transformation, and Z-transformation.r
3. Lucid explanation of FIR, IIR, DFT, and FFT
4. Presentation of discrete time analysis of signals and systems, and discrete time systems in frequency domain.
5. Solved examples in each chapter to reinforce the understanding of the topics covered.
6. Numerous objective type questions and exercises.
7. Discussion on practical applications of digital signal processing.
Table of Contents:
Part I: SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS-
2. Fourier Analysis.
3. Laplace Transformation and its Application in Signal Analysis.
4. System Analysis.
Part II: DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING-
5. Introduction to Digital Signal Processing.
6. Mathematical Tools for Digital Signal Processing.
7. Discrete Time Analysis of Signals and Systems.
8. Discrete Time System in Frequency Domain.
9. Multirate Digital Signal Processing.
10. Application of Digital Signal Processing.