Part 1: International Financial and Monetary Environment
1. International Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds: Balance of Payments.
3. Developments in International Monetary System.
4. Exchange Rate Mechanism.
Part 2: Markets for Foreign Exchange and Derivatives
5. Foreign Exchange Market.
6. Market for Currency Futures.
7. Market for Currency Options.
Part 3: Foreign Exchange Exposure Management
8. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
9. Nature and Measurement of Foreign Exchange Exposure.
10. Management of Foreign Exchange Exposure.
Part 4: International Investment Decision
11. Foreign Direct Investment.
12. International Capital Budgeting.
13. Evaluation and Management of Political Risk.
14. International Portfolio Investment.
Part 5: International Financing Decisions
15. Overview of the International Financial Market.
16. Multilateral Development Banks.
17. International Banking.
18. International Financial Market Instruments.
19. Financial Swaps.
20. Management of Interest-Rate Risk.
Part 6: Management of Short-term Funds
21. International Working Capital Management.
22. Financing of Foreign Trade.
Part 7: Miscellaneous Issues
23. International Accounting.
24. International Indebtedness.
25. International Taxation. Glossary. Country and Currency.