| About The Book International Business
This widely adopted text, now in its Fifth Edition, continues to provide in-depth coverage of the multidimensional aspects of international business. In this edition, much of the data and information is updated throughout the text.
Professor Francis Cherunilam, with his expertise and vast experience in the field of international business, gives a masterly presentation of the subject in its many splendoured forms. The text is enriched with references to Indian situations and examples though not diverting from the international perspective. Many Case Studies given in the book further enhance the value of the text which should be treasured by the students of management and practising managers and all those who have an abiding interest in international business.
WHAT IS NEW TO THIS EDITION :
Incorporates latest and uptodate information and data on the areas covered.
Quite a few tables have been replaced to give latest information.
Table of Contents:
List of Boxes
List of Figures
List of Tables
Preface to the First Edition
1. Introduction to International Business
2. International Operations Management
3. International Business Environment
4. International Trading Environment
5. GATT/WTO and Global Liberalisation
6. International Monetary System and Foreign Exchange Market
7. International Banking and Eurocurrency Market
8. International Economic Organisations
9. International Investment and Finance
10. Multinational Corporations
11. International Goods, Services and Financial Flows and Balance of Payments
13. International Business Intelligence
14. Market Selection
15. Market Entry Strategies
16. Market Coverage Strategies
17. International Product Decisions
18. International Pricing
19. International Distribution
20. International Promotion
21. International Organisation and HRM
22. Some Social Issues in International Business
23. Trade Policy and Regulation in India
24. Export Promotion
25. Trade and BOP of India
26. India in the Global Setting
27. Globalisation of Indian Business
1. South East Asian Economic Crisis
2. The Global Television Receiver Industry
3. The P&G-Godrej Alliance
4. Different for Gamble
5. Ban on Leather Goods from India
6. Human Rights Protection
7. Whose Basmati Is It?
8. Globalisation of Pop Culture
9. Mahindra & Mahindra
10. Casual Wear Inc.
11. Towel Manufacturing Company (TMC)
12. Quality Furniture Ltd.
13. Porcelain Producer Ltd.
14. Decorative Tiles Ltd.
15. Tiles and Ceramics Ltd. (TCL)
16. Garment Export Ltd.
17. Indian Leather Goods Exports