Part I: Background for Teaching of Physical Science
1. Nature and Scope of Physical Science.
2. Theories of Learning with Special Reference to Science Education.
3. Aims and Objectives of Teaching Physical Science.
4. Curriculum in Physical Science.
5. Models of Teaching.
6. Constructivism in Science Education.
Part II: Techniques and Methods of Teaching Physical Science
8. Methods of Teaching Physical Science.
Part III: Planning for Instruction
9. Unit Planning.
10. Lesson Planning.
11. The Science Laboratory.
12. Educational Aids to Science Teaching.
13. Weaving e-Learning into the Science Classroom.
Part IV: Evaluation in Science Teaching
14. Tools and Techniques of Evaluation in Physical Science.
15. Statistics for the Science Teacher.
16. The Science Teacher.