For the students of B.Com., B.B.M., B.B.A., B.C.S. etc. of different Indian Universities and also useful for Banking Sector employees as covering the laws of Banking in India. • Many Indian case laws have been included in this edition in appropiate places-to know the present scenario of Banking Practice in India.
This book Useful for the students of B.Com., B.B.M., B.B.A., B.C.S. etc.
2. Nationalization And Privatization Of Banks
3. Money Market
4. Commercial Banks
5. Credit Creation
6. Commercial Banks And Rural Financing
7. Co-Operative Banks And Development Banks
8. Central Banking
9. Central Banking And Credit Control
10. Reserve Bank Of India
12.Reserve Bank Of India And Credit Control
13.RBI-Agricultural and Industrial Finance
14.State Bank of India
18. Mutual Funds
19.Accounts of Non- Residents
20.Customer Service and Ombudsman scheme in Banking Sector
21. Recents trends in Indian Banking
22.Banking And Technology
23.Model Question Papers.