The topics are thoroughly described in simple language making it easier for students of school to grasp the subject. The various theories of significance are illustrated in detail through examples. The general statements of important principles and their methodologies are without exception provided through their practical illustrations.
This book Useful for Class 9 students.
1. The French Revolution
2. Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
3. Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
4. Forest Society and Colonialism
5. Pastoralists in the Modern World
6. Peasants and Farmers
1. India-Size and Location
2. Physical Features of India
5. Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
1. What is Democracy ? Why Democracy ?
2. Constitutional Design
3. Electoral Politics
4. Working of Institutions
5. Democratic Rights
1. The Story of Village Palampur
2. People as Resource
3. Poverty as a Challenge
4. Food Security in India
Project work on disaster management
1. Project-1 Managing Disasters–The Role of Students
2. Project-2 Preparedness for Disasters