ICSE Incredible History And Civics For Class - VII by Charu Gupta
History is often introduced as a subject of chronological events of the past – covering prominent rulers, comparing different dynasties and civilizations, the rise and the fall of the empires and so on. But what makes it different from other subjects is its ability to pass on to its readers the challenges and experiences faced by the different dynasties and civilizations in different geographical locations. To students and learners, history provides cultural awareness and allows them to learn from the past.
Students can approach this subject in two ways: one can be to learn about the rulers, their empires and significant dates and events, and the other can be to gain more knowledge about diverse cultures, kingdoms etc.
The primary objective of ICSE Incredible History is to make the study of history enjoyable for its students with the usage of effective terms, interesting pictures, and useful activities. All these factors contribute to the growth of students and give them an opportunity to comprehend the past in an informed way.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class VII Students.
Table of Content:
1. Rise of Christianity
2. Spread of Christianity
3. Birth of Prophet Muhammad and Rise of Islam
4. The Turkish Invasion and the Establishment of the Delhi Sultanate
5. Expansion of the Delhi Sultanate: The Khilji and the Tughlaq Dynasties
6. Life under the Delhi Sultanate
7. Rise of the Vijayanagar and Bahamani Kingdoms
8. Babur, Humayun and Sher Shah
10. Jahangir, Shah Jahan and Aurangzeb
11. Bhakti and Sufi Movements
1. The Constitution and the Preamble
2. Directive Principles of State Policy