Handbook Of Civil Engineering by V. N. Vazirani , S. P. Chandola
True to our' commitment and to fulfill the demand of the practising engineer's, research scholars, consultants and all concerned with Civil Engineering, we have mobilised all our efforts to present this book, throughly revised in a single volume.
The idea while revising the book was to present, basic theoretical concepts in summarised form, the design aspects with practical guidelines for design purposes, technical data for reference, and rules-of-thumb in field work.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Civil Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. Engineering And Building Materials
2. Building Construction
3. Soil Mechanics & Foundation
5. Analysis And Design Of Structures
6. Concrete Technology And Prefabrication
7. Rcc Structures
8. Prestressed Concrete
9. Idghways & Airport Engineering
10. Rail Ways
11. Bridges And Culverts
12. Estimating Costing And Valuation
13. Water Supply And Plumbing
14. Sanitary Engineering
16. Steel Structures· Analysis, Details & Design
17. Timber And Bamboo Structures
18. Detailing Of Structures