HTML, XHTML, CSS And XML By Example A Practical Guide by Teodoru Gugoiu
HTML, XHTML, CSS and XML by examples explains how to manually create web pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS, and XML technologies. This book is based on W3 Consortium specifications and details how the most commonly used browsers implement these recommendations.This book also presents detailed solutions explaining how the developer can integrate HTML, XHTML, CSS and XML to create professional web pages using these complementary Internet technologies.
Audience of the Book :
This book useful for Computer Science Engineering students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Designed as a useful reference and guide, this book provides complete code sources, high-resolution screen captures and more than 300 descriptive examples to aid the developer.
2. Each feature of HTML, XHTML,CSS and XML is presented, analyzed and exemplified by emphasizing the purpose for which that feature was designed and implemented. As well, the full range of possible attribute and property values is detailed with complete examples.
Table of Contents:
1. The First Web Page
2. The Physical Styles of text
3. The logical styles of text
11. Image Maps
14. Introduction to CSS
15. Fonts in CSS
16. Text in CSS
17. Boxes in CSS
18. CSS Positioning
19. Tables in CSS
20. Gernerated content and lists in CSS
23. XSL, XSLT and XPath
Appendix A HTML 4.01 elements and attributes
Appendix B CSS2 properties and values
Appendix C Color Names
Appendix D Character Entities
Appendix E Reference