This book titled FUNDAMENTALS OF GAS DYNAMICS is written basically for undergraduate engineering students as a first course in compressible fluid flow or gas dynamics. The course contents have been chosen in such a way that the general requirements of engineering students are fulfilled. Even postgraduate engineering students and engineers may use this book to understand the fundamentals of gas dynamics.
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering Students.
1. Basic Concepts
2. The First Law of Thermodynamics
3. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
5. Concepts from Fluid Mechanics
6. One Dimensional Gas Dynamics
7. One Dimensional Wave Motion
8. Two Dimensional Flow of Gas at Constant Entropy
9. Two Dimensional Supersonic Flow
10. Flow in Pipes, Ducts and Wind Tunnels
11. Application and Use of Wind Tunnel
12. Three Dimensional Flow Through Turbine Cascades
13. Meridional Stream Lines Through a Turbine Stage Cascades
14. Aerodynamics of Jet Propulsion Engine Units