Fundamental Of Microprocessors And Its Application
|Fundamental Of Microprocessors And Its Application
The World’s First Microprocessor INTEL 4004 (4–bit) came in 1971, since then many microprocessor manufacturers join the race of producing better and better versions. With the advancement in this field, till now there are FIVE generations of Microprocessor. The latest is the Pentium Processor.
The book is designed for students of all disciplines studying in Engineering colleges and technical universities. Also useful for students of MCA, BCA, BIT, BIS, BSC (Electronics, Computer Sciences) AMIE, AMIETE, degree, diploma and other competitive examinations.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The book is presented in simple and easy to understand language with large number of illustrations.
2. Useful for students of MCA, BCA, BIT, BIS, BSC (Electronics, Computer Sciences) AMIE, AMIETE, degree, diploma and other competitive examinations.
|Table of Contents:|
1. INTRODUCTION TO MICROPROCESSOR
2. 8-BIT MICROPROCESSOR (TYPE-8085 INTEL)
3. ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING
4. PERIPHERAL DEVICES
5. INTEL 8086 MICROPROCESSORS
6. SOME OTHER MICROPROCESSOR
7. MICROPROCESSOR APPLICATIONS