With the widening of the communication systems in the last one decade or so, the world now has become like a global village. This has been facilitated by the rapid emergence of a whole set of new digital technologies, which have now made the analog systems of communication largely obsolete.
This completely revised edition of the Book has sought to present the massive transition that has taken place from largely analog communication systems to all-encompassing digital systems.
This book Useful for Electronics And Telecom Engineering Students.
1. Introduction to Communication Systems
2. Electromagnetic theory
4. Information theory
5. Coding theory
6. Amplitude Modulation
7. Angle Modulation: FM and PM
8. Radio Receivers: AM, SSBB and FM
9. Transmission Lines
10. Wave Propagation and Radiation
11. Radiation and Antennas
12. Waveguides, Resonators and Microwave Components
13. Microwave Tube Oscillators and Amplifiers
14. Microwave Measurements
15. Semiconductor Microwave Devices
16. Radar Systems
17. Radio Navigation
18. Audio Engineering
19. Television Systems
20. Pulse Communications Systems
21. Pulse-Code Modulation (PCM)
22. Data Communication
23. Broadband Communications Systems
24. Fibre Optics Communications
25. Error Control Coding for Digital Systems
26. Direct-Sequence-Spread Spectrum Communications
27. Digital Satellite (Direct-to-Home) TV Systems and VSAT
28. Global Positioning Satellite Systems
29. Digital Telephony
31. Wireless Communication
32. Satellite Communications Systems.