The increasing use of electronic devices in almost every walk of life has increased the importance of electronic measurements and instrumentation.
This book in general deals with electronic measuring devices. In industries it is required to measure non-electrical quantities such as pressure and temperature of the process for monitoring or/and control purposes.
Because of ease in measurement recording storing and transmitting of electrical signals, it is now preferred to use electrical and electronic methods of measurement of non-electrical quantities.
The instrumentation schemes for measurement of non-electrical quantities are discussed in detail, in this book.
This book Useful for Electronics Engineering students.
2. Characteristics of Instruments
3. Errors in Measurement and their Analysis
4. Indicating Instruments
5. Electronic Measuring Instruments
6. Generation and Analysis of Waveforms
7. Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
8. Electronic Counters
9. Electronic Instruments
11. Instrumentation for Measurement of Non-electrical Quality
12. Data Acquisition System
13. Power Measurement at High Frequencies
14. Biomedical Measurements
15. Intelligent Instrumentation
16. Microprocessor and its uses in Instrumentation
17. Measurements on Amplifiers and Receivers