Electric Motors For VTU Course 17 CBCS (IV- EEE - 17EE44) by U. A. Bakshi, M. V. Bakshi
The importance of Electric Motors is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subjects Electric Motors .
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. D.C Motors
2. Losses,Efficiency and Testing of D.C Machines
3. Three Phase Induction Motors
4. Performance of Three Phase Induction Motor
5. Starting and speed Control of Three Phase Induction Motor
6. Single Phase Induction Motors
7. Synchronous Motor and Other Motors