Electric motor drive is an evergreen subject and the variables are the type of motor, use of control method and the type of supply. Particularly, due to the use of power electronics and microelectronics, each application is unique in itself and challenging in nature.
This book Useful for Electrical Engineering Students.
1. Introduction to Electric Drives
2. Dynanics of Electrical Drives
3. D.C. Motor Characteristics, Control and Drives
4. Three Phase Induction Motors Characteristics, Control and Drives
5. Synchronous Motor Characteristics, Control and Drives
6. Motor Power Ratings
7. Selection of Motors
8. Preventive Maintenance of Electric Motors and Allied Equipment
9. Industrial Applications of Electric Motors
10. Protection of A.C. Motors
11. Energy Conservation in Motor Drives
12. Worked Problems on Electric Drives