Drug Discovery And Development In Medicinal Chemistry by Dr. Kratika Daniel, Dr. Swapnil Goyal, Dr. Naveen Choudhary, Dr. Vivek Daniel
It gives us immense pleasure to present the Textbook on 'Drug Discovery and Development in Medicinal Chemistry'. This book is written with the aim of providing a basic knowledge of pharmacy and pharmaceutical methods pertaining to Medicinal Chemistry to undergraduates and postgraduate students who are pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical industry. The book attempts to cover topics that overlap the disciplines of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Pharma student.
Table of Contents:
1. Drug Discovery, Development Process and Optimisation of Lead Molecules
2. Various Metabolic Pathways with Special Reference to Production of Secondary Metabolites
3. Modern Extraction Technology
4. Quantitative and Qualitative Estimation of Herbals
5. Antibiotics Derived from Microorganisms
6. Biosynthesis and Isolation of some Phytochemicals
7. Principles and Applications of Radiotracer Techniques and Autoradiography
8. Constitution and Application of Various Hormones
9. Pharmacological Screening Methods-In-vivo and in-vitro Models